The online gaming industry is developing and expanding at a rapid pace and many markets are becoming regulated.
Microgaming is a leading software provider and technology partner in such regulated markets. It has achieved this by:
- Establishing flexible and strategic partnerships in each regulated market, to offer all the services required;
- Being in the first wave of entrants into newly regulated markets;
- Developing fully compliant, class-leading solutions;
- Leveraging Microgaming's reputation for quality.
Microgaming’s software has passed all of the certification and licensing requirements, and offers fully compliant solutions for the regulated markets in which it operates, including:
- Italy since 2009
- Denmark since January 2012
- Belgium since May 2012
- Spain since June 2012
Microgaming is also working in other markets that are introducing regulatory changes, in order to lay the foundations for entry once legislation is in place.
Microgaming will continue to thrive in regulated markets for several key reasons:
- It delivers world-class infrastructure and support – offering one of the world's most stable systems, with record levels of up-time and technical support.
- It has the world's best player experience – Microgaming's software is known to generate the highest player lifetime value in the industry, offering superb graphics, features and overall game-play experience.
- The Poker Network architecture is exemplary – enabling each operator to customize, launch and manage its own poker tables and tournaments.