Microgaming's software has been approved and tested by a number of highly regarded jurisdictions.
Microgaming holds numerous licences, certificates and approvals for its software including:
- Alderney - Microgaming is the holder of a Foreign Gambling Associate Certificate. Under this certificate the approved software includes Poker, Casino in Poker ("CIP"), Quickfire and Back Office (Casper).
- Malta - Under the Microgaming Europe Limited Class 4 licence, we have approval for Casino, Quickfire Casino, Mobile Casino and Live Games. Under the Microgaming (Malta) Limited Class 4 licence, we have approval for Poker, Casino in Poker, Bingo and Multi-Player Games (incorporates multi-player Viper and community slots).
Microgaming's software has also been approved by the following highly regarded authorities:
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
- Gambling Supervision Commission in the Isle of Man
- Estonian Tax and Customs Board
In addition, Prima Networks Limited powered by Microgaming, provides Microgaming software in the following jurisdictions:
- Italy – the software is AAMS certified (L'Amministrazione autonoma dei monopoli di Stato)
Microgaming works closely with a number of independent testing houses to ensure that its software complies with published regulatory requirements and to provide an assurance of standards.
eCOGRA is an independent standards body, based in the UK. Following rigorous testing, Microgaming's software is eCOGRA certified, and Microgaming is an Approved Software Provider. Microgaming's Live Games Studio and Live Games were formally approved by eCOGRA’s Seals Compliance Committee in October 2008.
Microgaming also has product certification from BMM Compliance.
- Philippines - a letter of approval from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation.
- Alderney - BMM Casino, Poker and CiP.
- Italy - BMM Italian Poker Tournament Mode and GLi certificate for RNG Land-based software.
- Estonia - Poker
- Kahnawake - Poker
- eCOGRA - Microgaming Poker Network, Casino, Bingo and all Microgaming software.
- Sensepost and Corsaire have completed all the security audits.